Anybody in Malta Oct 20- Nov4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris002

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Will be visiting Malta in a few days, seeing if anyone is there during that period and wants to buddy up. Going to stay on Gozo. I have gear, would rather just rent tanks than a full guide being its shore dives mostly. I’m a DM with 200 recent dives. Not tech, which could be restrictive but I’m sure there are some sites that require it. Also wreck certified.

Let me know

I was in Gozo for a week till the 19th😂
If you're in Gozo, i can recommend the Calypso Dive Centre and the Electra Pizzeria!

For wreck diving: the MV Karwela is fantastic, depth 40 m, and of course the P31 at Comino Island, at only 20 m.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

Haha just missed you then! I’ll give them a try I’m staying in the area. Thanks!
I was in Gozo for a week till the 19th😂
If you're in Gozo, i can recommend the Calypso Dive Centre and the Electra Pizzeria!

For wreck diving: the MV Karwela is fantastic, depth 40 m, and of course the P31 at Comino Island, at only 20 m.

I hope you enjoy your

Back
Top Bottom