Venice Beach Get Together/Dive Oct.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On the bottom right is a button, M-QUOTE. click that on the texts you want to quote. Then hit REPLY and all the quotes will be there.

Viz reports are getting better, yesterday 5 feet off the beach (better than 0!) LOL! I am available on the 9th. Rental gear, talk to Steve @ Florida West Scuba School Let's hope things improve and let's go diving!

On the bottom right is a button, M-QUOTE. click that on the texts you want to quote. Then hit REPLY and all the quotes will be there.

Thanks...funny thing, I've done exactly that on a number of times and it's never worked before...just brings up an empty message area, tried again this morning and it worked! I don't know what was going on before, but it is working now.

Viz reports are getting better, yesterday 5 feet off the beach (better than 0!) LOL! I am available on the 9th. Rental gear, talk to Steve @ Florida West Scuba School Let's hope things improve and let's go diving!

Okay, let's try the 9th! Let me see what I can do about rental gear. I'm going to be staying in Ft. Desoto so I probably need to find equipment rental in that area to make it easier to pick up Fri. night without having to drive all the way to the Venice beach area. Does anybody have suggestions for gear in that area?

the surge was really bad and i do a beach dive. I dont have a boat. If it is clear I can always grab a rental tank the day before. But its probably going to be one of those wont know
til the last minute kind of things. All depends on the weather 2 days before. Just let me know.

Hi Jenny, will the 9th work for you?

Sorry, no can do. It's a weekday, and I have that 4 letter responsibility- work. they have this deal. If I show up, I get paid. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
Looks like I may be diving over here this weekend. Not sure yet, though.

I hope the weather works out for us both! I'll send you a PM.

Sorry, no can do. It's a weekday, and I have that 4 letter responsibility- work. they have this deal. If I show up, I get paid. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
Looks like I may be diving over here this weekend. Not sure yet, though.

Okay, multi-quote not working again...it seems to be a problem with my laptop. So sorry everyone for the extra posts.

Anyway, the 9th is on a um...Saturday :D Hopefully that will change things for you.

oops my bad. Guess I need to look at a current calendar, eh? :D :D :D

Viz report from yesterday off Venice Beach BAD, no visibility. Have a friend going out again today and will see what the viz report is like before deciding if going out tomorrow will be worth it or not.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom