Venice Gathering w/ Indy Scott, September 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

CBulla:
How about if we all wore Kilts regimental style and frog kicked about.

:rofl3:

I'll be nekkid as well. That water is going to be hot! All of August to get hotter than it is now, oooof. Think I'll get my honey to go nekkid as well.

Question: is this a dive that would be enhanced by bringing my kayak, or is it really just a beach dive?

Thanks...But...is it worth schlepping the yak from coast to coast? I'm capable of swimming REALLY far, REALLY fast on a beach dive...ask some of the SoFla beach divers...:D If others will have yaks I'll bring it but if it is a hindrance...I don't know much about this dive, is it really snorkeling depth?

DebbyDiver:
Thanks...But...is it worth schlepping the yak from coast to coast? I'm capable of swimming REALLY far, REALLY fast on a beach dive...ask some of the SoFla beach divers...:D If others will have yaks I'll bring it but if it is a hindrance...I don't know much about this dive, is it really snorkeling depth?

17-20 feet. Don't bother with the yak.

its 16-18', but you'll be lucky to see anything from the surface except perhaps a 5' long tusk or something on a good clear day. Bring your gear, my dear, and you'll be good to go.

The yak stays docked in the garage. Thanks y'all!!

GOOD NEWS, Google maps says it's just a 3 hour 3 minute drive from my house to Venice. WOO HOO!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom