Veo 100 feedback

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought a VEO 100 computer 2 years ago. Long story short. Got nitrox certified 8 months later and had to buy a nitrox computer.

Spend the extra few bucks and buy a nitrox computer.

I bought a Veo 100 (wristmount) as a backup when my Uwatec was in the shop. It's very easy to operate and read, and it's about the least expensive I could find. If you want to dive air limits on nitrox and track your O2 exposure manually then that will work. If I could make only one recommendation it would be to get a wrist mount computer, it is much easier to read and follow your depths and NDL times compared to looking at a console. You can then get a wrist mount compass for the other arm, and a small SPG. Even if you get an air integrated computer later, you'll keep the SPG attached as a backup.

cerich:
what surprise me is how often the Bikini thing comes up....

honestly it's no very scientific or up to date or much of anything actually.

Probably because somebody who seems to really have a lot of experience doing lots of deco diving stands up and says this is what works for us.

jbt:
Probably because somebody who seems to really have a lot of experience doing lots of deco diving stands up and says this is what works for us.

yeah six years ago, do you know how much has changed since then?

Back
Top Bottom