Very Special October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave Dillehay

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
To celebrate my 25th year in Cozumel this October 8th I am opening up the VILLA ALDORA for FREE every night in October. All single rooms will be free for every day you dive with Aldora. The luxury 2 bedroom condos/suites will be half price for every day you dive with Aldora. This will probably fill up quickly so make your reservation asap for your choice of rooms. This is only offered to Scubaboard members.

Dave Dillehay

Aldora Divers

Holy cowfish batman!!! That's the deal of the quarter century :wink: Wish I had a diving spouse...I'd be there. If anyone hasn't seen The Villa it's very nice. I haven't stayed there, but I've been there for diving pick up a few times. I don't need to talk up the diving. Aldora has a solid reputation for excellence.

:cool: Even if I live here already?

you don't need that? Save the space for those that do!

Dave

Sounds like a hell of a deal.

P.S. For those who don't know, the Villa Aldora is a prime waterfront property in the serene near north of Cozumel. All suites come with at least a kitchenette, most with a full kitchen. The least wonderful room we have is just 35 steps to boarding the dive boats. Luxurious, with all the personal service expected of Aldora we include internet and free phone calls to the US and Canada. Add in the free use of very nice bikes...Trip Advisor calls it "the best kept secrete in Cozumel".

Dave Dillehay

Aldora Divers

Last edited:
I may take you up on that generous offer talking to my dive buddies now 2 of the three if us are interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom