Video compilation from last year's dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You Tube said it wasn't available when I tried a minute or so ago.

No respond

Nice vid. Great colors. Anyone questioning the value of 3 chips vs. 1, take a look at this video and notice the range of colors in the individual shots.

Would you mind sharing where you dove ? I'm guessing Palau was 1 area.

ronrosa:
Nice vid. Great colors. Anyone questioning the value of 3 chips vs. 1, take a look at this video and notice the range of colors in the individual shots.

Would you mind sharing where you dove ? I'm guessing Palau was 1 area.

Hi,

Cozumel, Yucatan, Palau, Chuuk, Vancouver, Roatan, Bonaire, Pemba (off Tanzania/Zanzibar), and Florida. I still have to edit the Palau, Vancouver, and Pemba videos. Too little time. :)

Mark

Very nice camerawork, Mark. Did you know that there are alternatives to youtube, like REVVER, that don't stomp on your video quite so badly? It's really a shame to see what must be such nice video made all blurry like that.

Vancouver, eh? If you'd like lots of people to see some of your Pacific Northwest video on TV instead of on the internet, consider submitting it to my TV series, "SEA-Inside: Pacific Northwest." Do you ever edit your underwater video into a story, something about the critters? That would be really cool.

Anyway, take a look at http://SEA-Inside.org -- there's not a lot of attention paid by the mainstream media to the PNW underwater, so I'm trying to offer people a chance to see what's down there and a to offer filmmakers a chance to have a bigger audience. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work

I wanna be your buddy.:blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom