Video demonstrating the rate of color absorption as you descend underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, but Im saying who gives a ****, other for the purpose of splitting hairs. We dont dive in "the water" either technically but a soup of componds where the main part is water, but we still call it water...

Sent fra min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk

No, but Im saying who gives a ****, other for the purpose of splitting hairs.

For someone that doesn't "give a ****" you sure have spent a lot of energy to make your point. I posted the video, if you don't like it, you have only wasted 1:45 minutes of your life- much less time than you have spent making your point.

I didn't state the video was perfect and certainly didn't need to express the scientific reasoning on why it what was causing this to happen. I just documented what happened in my experience since this is in the Basic Scuba Discussion forum and I thought new(ish) divers might be interested....

You are welcome to either appreciate it move along to another thread.

Thanks to all who have said kind things - I appreciate it.

I never said anything bad about the video, nor the fact that you made or posted it.. I said something about people nitpicking about what exact part of the goop we swim in cause the hue that can vary from very little to dark red..

Sent fra min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk

My bad, tigerman. When I first read it (somewhat sleep deprived) I comprehended something totally different. When I went back and read the posts again I was way off base. Must.get.sleep.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom