Video: Hole in the Wall mapping project

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fun video, how am I supposed to focus on my series 7 exam when you post video like that to distract me. :)

Definitely want to get a scoot.....

Good luck on your exam.

Yup... pretty loose work schedule Dec 20-29 Maybe some Mid week Tech dives?

Have you forgotten about our Reefcheck dive? :)

Let's do a mid-week Tech dive.

Haven't forgotten about our Reef Check dive, was justing thinking how much fun that was... not to mentioned how much of Lobos we covered. Can't believe you did that dive in a TLS350 and that thin undergarment.

Nice video. Thanks for sharing! Wish I could have joined the fun but just flew in from Mx that weekend.

It was tempting... but next time :).

Did you all only map HITW wall or did you also survey the canyons back behind HITW?

Thank for sharing Don. You never did get back to me on those small thingys. :eyebrow:

I miss the days of the scooter hoarde tearing up the place, up down and sideways.... and of course crashing and burning in an explosion of bubbles as we laughed our a$$ off from having so much fun :wink:
Scooter crab-boy rides again? :mooner: Thanks for the advice tonight. A-clamps packed, 2x4's cut, along with a host of other little items.

Nice video. Thanks for sharing! Wish I could have joined the fun but just flew in from Mx that weekend.

It was tempting... but next time :).

Did you all only map HITW wall or did you also survey the canyons back behind HITW?

Have you adjusted from cave withdrawal yet?

The map was HitW wall. Canyons for another time, but I'd really like to poke around again. I wouldn't mind scootering to HitW and just slowly kicking through all the formations back there. Let me know if you're interested.

Thank for sharing Don. You never did get back to me on those small thingys. :eyebrow:

They are so small I don't know where they are :(

I'll look again.

It looks amazing out there! Loved the vid.
Don't suppose it'd be possible to get out there on a single tank and no scooter? =D

The map was HitW wall. Canyons for another time, but I'd really like to poke around again. I wouldn't mind scootering to HitW and just slowly kicking through all the formations back there. Let me know if you're interested.

That sounds fun - let me know if you guys plan such a thing.

It looks amazing out there! Loved the vid.
Don't suppose it'd be possible to get out there on a single tank and no scooter? =D

People go to Hole in the wall (HITW) all the time on singles... it's pretty much the Cannery Pt Wall.... The standard "Kick out to the bird rock and drop down... wall is on the left"

It's around 70 at Hole in the Wall... From there you can go deeper or explore the canyons on the back side of the wall.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom