Video light - iTorch vs Fit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BlueDevil

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm looking for a light to use as a both a video light and focus light. At this stage of research I have two in mind that would fit the budget and requirements (eg relatively light weight, wide beam, power level adjustment, reasonable priced replaceable batteries, 2500 lumens or more).

I'm wondering if anyone has any opinions on these two lights:

I-torch video Pro6 video light & focus light, with red and UV lights | Bluewater Photo & Video

FIT Pro 2500 Wide/Spot/Red LED Video & Focus Light by FIT - DiveLife

When converted to Australian dollars they work out at a similar price for me.

I'm using the Pro6 as a focus light and no complain about it. No hot spot so it's good for video too. To bad the UV portion of it is not that powerfull.

Envoyé de mon SM-T310 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

The Pro6 had an inline change to Pro6+ which saw the UV triple in power to address people wanting it stronger. The pro6 has been one of our best selling lights to date.

I own the Fit. It is amazing in every way. Features, performance, built - I think I paid $450 for it. Its my favorite light - camera or not. I recommend it without reservation. Did I mention I really like this light?

There's a new iTorch light that has most of the features of the Pro6+ at $100 less - only $350. The FishLite v25 is 2800 lumens, has 3 levels of red and white - no UV/Purple. Same size as the Pro6+. Now has a battery level bezel light and a safety off mode on the switch. Comes with two batteries and a separate charger.

_MG_0013.JPG

The Fit has the advantage of being able to switch between wide and narrow beam. That makes it a great dive light, too. doesn't really matter if you want to use it exclusively for camera work.

It doesnt have UV, but did you look at the Big Blue VTl 2800?? Multiple levels, Red 110 degree and spot options. I am impressed with mine and about the same price range.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom