Videographer jobs/internships plus IDC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vidiotic

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering what the job situation is like on either utilia or rotan with regards to doing video work or doing some kind of internship? I am also hoping to do my IDC as well so if the video thing doesn't work out I can always fallback on teaching. Any help, advice, contacts or anything really greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Vidiotic.

If you go to Utila in the the next few weeks, speak to a friend of mine Steve-O at Cross Creek tell him I said you guys should chat. We started talking about doing video deals and he is a true entrepeneur and has some good ideas pertaining to Video and how to make money. I myself was considering doing it as a side line and teaching photo/video.

Internships abound all over the island and I strongly recommend both Cross Creek and Utila Dive Centre, also Altons is another great shop but I don't have direct experience with them but have heard good things.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom