Viking Drysuit with HUGE boot - what fins do you use?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just buy some monofins sized for someone with smaller feet and cut out the seperation between the two foot pockets. :wink:

I just got my OMS Slipstreams in an XXL with spring straps and I have a size 14 foot. With the attached boot on my dry suit I bet my foot turns into a 16 and these fins fit nicely.

vikingdrydiver:
Anyone out there have the largest size Viking drysuit boot, and if so, what fins do you use? I just got a new Viking with gigantic boots and I'm having a heck of a time finding fins to fit these boots.

thanks in advance!

Tusa x-pert zoom fins.. My attached boots on my Bare are size 10 and the only jetfin that I found that would fit the boot are the XXL fins which are way to large of a fin for me to kick..

The x-pert zoom fins fit me perfectly and work great.. Get the black ones since they are made of a stiffer compound..

I had a Viking Xtreme at one time and used both Turtle's and Mares Avanti Quattros. I wear a size 12 shoe.

Turtles.

I noticed that the Scubapro TwinJet Maxes have a foot pocket that is more conducive to larger boots. My Size 10 DUI boots would require an XL TwinJet, but fit fine in an L TwinJet Max. Perhaps this is true for the entire product line. The new footpocket seems to be rounder than the old fin.

The Mantarays (and Six-Gills, I would suppose) have large flexible footpockets.

David

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom