violence towards non-natives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hank49:
Did you just watch that movie about the kid who moved there from a wave pool in Arizona to Hawaii, and won the Pipe Masters 3 months later? :D That's the only time I ever heard of a surf hui there. For sure, when I was there, watch out and don't drop in on guys like Titus Kinimaka, but he was just a bad*****, not to mention a great surfer. But I never saw any organized gangs in a lineup on Kauai.
Did I see it? I have it on DVD. :D

Did you just watch that movie about the kid who moved there from a wave pool in Arizona to Hawaii, and won the Pipe Masters 3 months later? That's the only time I ever heard of a surf hui there. For sure, when I was there, watch out and don't drop in on guys like Titus Kinimaka, but he was just a bad*****, not to mention a great surfer. But I never saw any organized gangs in a lineup on Kauai.

yeah, you can't spend a substantial amount of time in Hawaii, and not see North Shore

When I first moved here it took me over a year to get to the North Shore...I already thought it was a myth...lol

Tom Winters:
Hey cool - you can swear in Samoan on the board and not get asterisked to pieces.
Malo lava ali'i!!

Ya made me go look! (I'll pretend I didn't see it, or claim it adds a little "local" color!) Ua e mata lelei, e Soli?!

Back
Top Bottom