Visiting NW Florida Jan/Feb 2012..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbm

Contributor
Reaction score
My wife and I ( and our dog JIB ) are about to leave the frozen North for our annual trip to NW Florida. We are travelling in a RV and will be kicking around the panhandle for the better part of 2 months, staying in Florida's wonderful state parks. I am planning on diving Vortex, Morrison, Jackson Blue, St. Andrews Jetties, Jughole and any other dive site that presents itself. I am game to take advantage of any and all dive opportunities...and I am more than willing to travel to do so.

If any forum members would like to meet up for a dive or two, by all means give me a shout, either here or on my cel 1(306)527-3750. Thanks.

James

My wife and I ( and our dog JIB ) are about to leave the frozen North for our annual trip to NW Florida. We are travelling in a RV and will be kicking around the panhandle for the better part of 2 months, staying in Florida's wonderful state parks. I am planning on diving Vortex, Morrison, Jackson Blue, St. Andrews Jetties, Jughole and any other dive site that presents itself. I am game to take advantage of any and all dive opportunities...and I am more than willing to travel to do so.

If any forum members would like to meet up for a dive or two, by all means give me a shout, either here or on my cel 1(306)527-3750. Thanks.

James

Hey James,

I am trying to get a trip together next weekend (see thread Oriskany 21 January) to the Oriskany with Dr. Dive. If you are interested please PM me or contact Dr Dive. (Dr Dive Pensacola, FL - Home of the USS Oriskany) We need a couple more people to get the dive going.

Thanks,
-Chad

I'm in for some diving! We will be out doing Jackson Blue this weekend but up for anything afterwards

Hey....great to hear from you guys!
We had a great drive down, and after a few days in the Pensacola area, are now set up at Vortex for a couple of days. Going to dive Morrisons tomorrow and then move on to Grayton Beach state park for 5 days. After that we are off to Marianna (Florida Caverns state park) for 5 days. Planning on diving JB a fair bit. Then it is off to St. Andrews state park for 10 days (Jan 29-Feb08) for some jetty diving and some day trips to JB.

It would be great to meet up for a dive or two. You can give me a shout here or at (306)527-3750 or Chris's cel (306)551-3751.

James

Hi Chad,

Unfortunately the Oriskany won't work for me this weekend. I know it is tough to fill a boat to the Oriskany this time of year. I hope you can get a few more souls to sign on so you can get on the "O"

I plan on getting on her sometime in February.

James.

Back
Top Bottom