Visiting this weekend...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can see it now... the world's first underwater tractor, with Tractor Tom at the wheel. :D Actually, that might not be such a bad stunt for publicity's sake. Let me know when you want that name change.

NetDoc:
I can see it now... the world's first underwater tractor, with Tractor Tom at the wheel. :D Actually, that might not be such a bad stunt for publicity's sake. Let me know when you want that name change.

Thanks Pete! We could change it any time. Anyone who has been to our little farm in Frankenmuth would know that THAT name applies to me anyway. Was running hay rides for the preschool kids from St. Lorenze School this very morning and have two more scheduled for this afternoon (in just a few minutes actually). We really like it when the little kids visit the pumpkin patch.

Later,

Wow, makes me want to go back north to play in the leaves and see all the fall colors..

Ok! moment is over (whew, that was close!)

frankenmuth_tom:
It's not a "getting out early" is a "walk away" from SBC...I've had a bellyfull, liked it a lot better when we were Ameritech! The new venture is a tractor dealership, I think...

I hear you. I had an uncle retire early from Ameritech ( Ma Bell then i think) years ago. He said the same thing about Ameritech. You ever run into a "George Merriam" from Battle Creek? He past anyway last year but had been retired probably 15-20 years.

Good luck on the change. You gonna ship to Michigan if i'm in the market? :wink:

Scuba_Jenny:
Wow, makes me want to go back north to play in the leaves and see all the fall colors..

Ok! moment is over (whew, that was close!)

Yeah its all cool till your crotch deep in the white stuff.

But then again we don't get mudslides, hurricanes, wildfires, earthquakes, tornados, etc. The snow ain't so bad in retrospect.

ummm, we don't get mudslides or earthquakes down here, but we do have cool 70+ degree water temps in the winter...and that white stuff? PLLEEAAASEEEEE, I lived up north, that's why I am here...yes it does get chilly, saw frost a couple years ago:D

Scuba_Jenny:
ummm, we don't get mudslides or earthquakes down here, but we do have cool 70+ degree water temps in the winter...and that white stuff? PLLEEAAASEEEEE, I lived up north, that's why I am here...yes it does get chilly, saw frost a couple years ago:D

Hey, i have 100+ water in my hot tub all winter. Nothing like steaming in your hot tub with friends and a cold one while its snowing.

Thats my story and i'm sticking to it.

I'll take a hurricane over everything else you can possibly get anywhere else. Its all over in a few days (weeks if you follow the news like a fiend) and you can get back to somewhat normal.

A hurricane by any other name is Charley, Fraces, Ivan, and Jeanne! :D

Florida is STILL the best place in the world to live. Here's hoping that more people move back north! :D :D :D I would say that I'm counting on it, but we're not really known for that down here!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom