Vistamar in Anilao, Batangas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd say take a bus to the Flyover (Tandang Sora) and take a taxi cab from there to Katipunan Ave.

You'll probably encounter some heavy traffic in Katipunan Ave. later (3:30-5pm). Don't ask why I know, I live near the avenue (near Ateneo).

that's where caloy meets up with his scholars. he's a very generous fellow and believes in supporting education.

HEY HEY HEY!!! well, i just got back from Divenet and met up with Joy. what a cool experience. very nice lady!! she made my wife and myself feel so comfy...now how i wished i could have taken the classes sooner and could have spent a good portion of my vacation here diving with them! i can't wait to start my class/pool sessions this saturday! ARGH!! i can't wait!!

Caloy...thank you very much for ur help. i hope they give u a discount or free dive trip or something for ur referral! (^_^)

awesome news ed! Joy and Hernel are great people and very good instructors. You will have a blast! Trust me, the extra money spent with them is worth it!

what's even better is that without the input of the members here i wouldn't have made the right choice. also the fact that even someone from my neck of the world(chip) knows about them and by name

u know the saying "First impressions last a lifetime", well, theirs' did leave a good first impression. i don't know what time their shop closed but i think they were closed when i got there and Joy still accommodated us until we decided to leave, with no rush! what's even better is that my wife, who is usually a shy and reserved type, is excited for me and is anxious to see what i'll be doing. now she is 90% sure she wants to take a class and get certified by them just with our first visit!

i'm SO happy that you are not doing this at vistamar...

let's just say it's like stepping on a pile of dog poop after getting off the plane, and turning back to go home...

it's NOT the best impression we'd like to give of anilao resorts and what the place has to offer...

Jag

ummmm....does anybody know how if i can change the title on this thread?

anywayz....I PASSED MY OW COURSE!!! OMG! what a thrill! Anilao was awesome! so much beauty! so much excitement! underwater that is. so many cool peeps! i think i now have a new weekend getaway my next trip back here comes December. unfortunately, i'm heading back to the cold climate of the US this friday:depressed:

KUYA!(ummm if u don't mind me calling u that) thank you very much!

here are some pix!!
DSCF2746.JPG

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_E88Yj64qkI8/SZoSTprCP9I/AAAAAAAABjY/HzFqB64VbhE/s1024/IMG_8779.JPG

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_E88Yj64qkI8/SZoTYOd7xLI/AAAAAAAABrA/QYrjZrZQWxw/s1024/IMG_8838.JPG

Next trip back here it will be AOW, Rescue and hopefully underwater photog!!!WOO HOOO!! oh and of course my wife's OW and AOW...i hope..lol:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom