Vortoberfest II 2006 recap (consolidated thread)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just the other Saturday we had sausage from Elba, Andalusia, and Evergreen. We were gonna stop by Robertsdale and get some of that on the way back from the O-Boom day but we came through Pensacola instead.

If everyone brings a sausage from their local area plus the Kraken stew then we should be well represented in some fantastic vittles.

I shudder at the thought of French beer, however, I think that Abita (Louisiana French Name) is an absoutely wonderful brew so it should be allowed.

well, i have a 3mil john & jacket, but usually dive a 5mil, so since we're talking money, i'll say 'customer's choice' and bring both! :wink:

bennedc:
You guys must be Bama fans...that's a TERRIBLE weekend to choose for us in Auburn! That's the Florida game! The Tulane weekend would have been much better...
I don't believe I've ever been quite so insulted in my entire life!
You can bet your bippy every TV and radio on site will be tuned to the Florida game; a little Gator meat with the sausages will go down well :)
Love,
Uncle Ricky (class of 1970)
Warrrrrr.r... EAGLE!

SuPrBuGmAn:
tired of buying blenders
HHHHhhhaaaarrrrr!
Now that's funny!
Rick :)

You know, the VORTOBERFEST isn't limited to just those divers from "Dixie", y'all.

We'd love to have divers from all the ScubaBoard's areas ! ! !

The more, the merrier!!!

Froeliche Vortoberfest ! ! ! !

Herr Kakenstein

Tom Smedley:
...however, I think that Abita (Louisiana French Name) is an absoutely wonderful brew so it should be allowed.

:D ...and thank God for that :D That was my goto beer last year and I was hoping to carry the tradition over this year!

And you're more than welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

bottomlover:
How about new divers from Tn? The wife and i would love to join you.

The Kraken:
The comedy stand up hour will be hosted by PaulWall.

the K

Wow! What a great Audience.

I'll bring the Dive Truck Extraordiaire and maybe sleep in it. Hopefully, I won't have to travel from Dallas for the trip this year. Of course with $32 admission, the Lodge looks all the more inviting (It includes spring entry for the day).

Back
Top Bottom