Vortoberfest V - 2009 Trip Report and Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Henderson Hyperstretch five mills with two fingers and the thumb cut off on each and they have Docc on them and a symbol consisting of a triangle with dots on each side and in the middle.

why'd you cut the fingers off?

or did one of them women there gnaw them off when you had on the 3W1M shirt?

why'd you cut the fingers off?

or did one of them women there gnaw them off when you had on the 3W1M shirt?

:popcorn:

Great pics, you can see that everyone had a great time. Heidi looked like she was having so much fun meeting all the SBers!!!
We found her conversation a bit flat! What a stiff!

We found her conversation a bit flat! What a stiff!

But she has other larger attributes to make up for her lack of convo skills. :wink:

But she has other larger attributes to make up for her lack of convo skills. :wink:
In person, those were kind of flat too! :D The real party animals were there in person! Don't let those flat pics delude you! The Karaoke was nothing short of phenomenal. I don't think I have EVER heard that level of talent and I wasn't even drunk! :D

In person, those were kind of flat too! :D The real party animals were there in person! Don't let those flat pics delude you! The Karaoke was nothing short of phenomenal. I don't think I have EVER heard that level of talent and I wasn't even drunk! :D

:rofl3: so which song did you prefer for your adoring public?? :popcorn::popcorn:

You know... after I heard Carolyn, I opted to not sing. Then when I heard Karen and Mary, I was glad I opted out! :D My rendition of "I Walk the Line" would have paled by comparison.

You know... after I heard Carolyn, I opted to not sing. Then when I heard Karen and Mary, I was glad I opted out! :D My rendition of "I Walk the Line" would have paled by comparison.

Love ballad to win Heidi away from Docc?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom