Vortoberfest V - 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the site between JHayes and Docc on the corner, I will also have room if someone wants to split the site.

The Kraken Hash (brunswick stew) will be being prepared at The Kraken's Lair (camp site #1) in the big, black Kraken Kauldron !!!

Pot stirrers will be welcome. As long as you're stirring, you'll be supplied free beverages.

the K

I have the site between JHayes and Docc on the corner, I will also have room if someone wants to split the site.

Dang Snep. We miss one event and you take our spot. LOL. We'll spit it with you if you have room. We should be there for VortoberFest as long as nothing else comes up. Sorry we missed you guy's/gal's at SpringFest. I had my Adv.X/Deco class about the same time. It made it hard to get back here to get the fam then get there in time.
Now the wife is out of work, we can go just about any time we want if we budget right.

Save Diving

And I want to make sure I'm not in between LivesforSharks and her "secret" admirer.:D

Y'all are just WRONG for that one!:mooner:

Carolyn is single and staying that way! I SLEEP ALONE and I like it that way!

Carolyn:shark2:

Ihave plenty of room at my site#16 if anybody wants to share

No you don't - You're there with all of us - In our hearts and in dreams - In beautiful dreams..........

Y'all are just WRONG for that one!:mooner:

Carolyn is single and staying that way! I SLEEP ALONE and I like it that way!

Awww Tom, you are always in my dreams! :D

Go ahead y'all...I gave you plenty of fuel!

Ummmm...Carolyn....Is there something you need to confess to everyone? :wink:

Hmmm guess I need to stop drinking at these functions! I didn't realize I had that much room in my tent, or that much time on my hands! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom