Want To Buy a Underwater Case For a Canon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great. Now the OP can click on the Google links...and find out that his only real option for an underwater case is the Ikelite 6140.05 housing, which is discontinued. And, unfortunately, no one on Ebay is selling a used one. There's a vendor that makes what amounts to a waterproof bag with a lens port that may fit the camera, but that's really not a good solution in my opinion. This might be one of those instances in which purchasing a new camera + a proper housing is in order. Good luck with your search.

BTW, I really don't see Randy g's post as being that helpful. I agree that it's kind of a neat way to send a ready-made Google search to someone, though.

There was never a housing for that camera model. You may probably be better off getting a specific camera for a housing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom