Want to Sell 5000Lumen Klarus SD80 Diving video light RED/UV light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

minos2014

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello . My friends
This is Minos again .I have been running the flashlight business for over 3 years . If you are a scuba diver especially underwater photographer.I want to introduce you a 5000 lumen
diving video light which I like the most.Is Klarus SD80

The first edition of SD80 Utilizes 8*XM-L2 LEDs, 2*XPE red LED, 2*UV LED, Super Bright 5000 lumens
And the latest edition of SD80 now is Utilizes 10*XM-L2 LEDs, 2*XPE red LED, 2*UV LED, Super Bright 5000 lumens

Here I make a video on youtube to show the difference: Lastest edition of SD80 on youtube
I like that video because of is powerful lumen and also the over 80 minutes burn time in high. concise style and RED beam and UV beam makes it meet almost all underwater photography applications,
Here below is the review I made by using my Canon 60D shoot the pic. Compare it with the X-adventure M2500
Klarus SD80.jpg

If someone interested in this dive light. I would like you shop here from My store .
Shopping link from Minos’store
I will send out a free Dual Holes Ball Clamp Mount Diving Flashlight Video LIght GoPro buttlerfly clip
And free 4pcs of 18650 battery 2600mah protected
And Free 1pcs of 4 bay Nitecore charger

The products can be send by registered singapore post worldwide free shipping
Cheers

This looks like a light I recently saw some divers using in Palau. It was very impressive. Are there any independent reviews of it?

Thanks

Sorry to all. Made a mistake

The old edition is Utilizes 8*XM-L2 LEDs, 1*XPE red LED, 1*UV LED, Super Bright 5000 lumens

The latest edition is Utilizes 8*XM-L2 LEDs, 2*XPE red LED, 2*UV LED, Super Bright 5000 lumens

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the review I made by myself . With honest and objective:cool2::cool2:

Cheers

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom