WANTED 67mm Adapter for FIX G12 Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skerkam

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have been searching for the 67mm adapter for my FIX G12 Housing (Canon) so I can add a dome port! It is MD.

If you have the adapter to sell, or if you have the entire housing with it attached, I would consider this depending upon the price.

If not, and you know where I can get one, I would appreciate that information as well.

Thanks in advance.

I have been searching for the 67mm adapter for my FIX G12 Housing (Canon) so I can add a dome port! It is MD.

If you have the adapter to sell, or if you have the entire housing with it attached, I would consider this depending upon the price.

If not, and you know where I can get one, I would appreciate that information as well.

Thanks in advance.
Still searching for the adapter! There has to be one out in the diving community that is no longer being used? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom