Washington Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JaimeR

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Looking for Washington Divers to dive with, spent many years diving in Phoenix and we dont have the dive contacts we did in AZ. Anyone diving the first weekend in April?? We are located in yakima but want to dive Edmonds?Seattle? Just back from Cozumel and not looking forward to the cold water.

Jaime in Yakima

Jaime, you don't even have to drive all the way to Puget Sound to dive (although I won't argue that Puget Sound is more interesting diving). Eastern Washington folks dive in a variety of places, including the Columbia River. You might PM Ben, who is airsix on the board, and ask him about dive clubs or activities in your area.

Driving over for the Dive Expo would be a great idea. The NW Dive Club folks will have a table at the Expo, but you will also run into all kinds of other local divers (including me and my husband!)

Thank for the info, will do!! Would love to dive locally on this side of the state, but everytime we brought it up to the old (now closed) dive shop here, they weren't interested...Sad because not every dive is going to be a world class dive, I dive because I LOVE TO DIVE..Low viz, bad weather, cold water, or mucky water, I just love to go dive.
Jaime

Hey Jamie!

Iam about two hours East of you. I am determined to find the local dive spots.
I have dove the Columbia at Tri-Cities and I know of a group here on SB that dives frequently in the Spokane/CDA area. Shoot me a PM and we'll go diving!

Steve

Back
Top Bottom