Watch this video, SAVE A SHARK!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

webshaark

Registered
Reaction score
I have an investor that says for every comment posted to this video he will donate $1.00 to a shark research facility of my choice. Please watch this footage and leave a comment to let us know what you think.

YouTube - Sandtiger Shark 2007

Thanks for being a part of SAVE A SHARK!

See the movie SHARKWATER!

Webshaark

LEAVE A COMMENT HERE AS WELL TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO PARTICIPATE!

Split fins, AND Braveheart music? You're definitely gonna die :dork2:

The video needs more shark footage though.

I had both knees injured in a car accident and the split fins actually let me dive without pain. The music by the way is not Braveheart, watch it again but this time, pay attention to the video and not my gear. :wink:

If a big ol' shark takes a bite out or you a** some day you'll surely change your attitude towards them.

What the hell is wrong with people around here? Just click on the link and leave a comment. Hell, leave a comment there about how the music sucks, split fins suck, or sharks that bite your ass suck. At least then you're doing something constructive with your constant negativity.

Now, now Nickie. Don't get your panties in a bind.

Looks like a pretty amazing dive. Some of the close-up shots of the sand tiger(s) are excellent ... really captures the power and grace of these magnificent creatures. Thanks for sharing. I wish you luck with your worthwhile endeavor.

BTW .... What's the name of wreck where this footage was shot ?

Thanks to those of you have left comments on the YOUTUBE video so far. I've got until December 31st 2007 at midnight to wrap it up so it will help if you could spread the word. As far as getting my a** bit off... I guess I am living proof that sharks REALLY don't eat people for fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom