Watch this video, SAVE A SHARK!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where is the wreck? Looks like NC wrecks off Hatteras. I love swimming with the sand tigers. As you can probably tell by my avatar.

Where is the wreck? Looks like NC wrecks off Hatteras. I love swimming with the sand tigers. As you can probably tell by my avatar.

You are close, this was actually shot just off Morehead City with Olympus Dive Center.

Left my response, thanks for posting. Good luck on raising money for the cause! :D

Loved the video although the 54th fish in the 18th row from the top-left - he sucked. Other than that, very, very cool.

I have an investor that says for every comment posted to this video he will donate $1.00 to a shark research facility of my choice. Please watch this footage and leave a comment to let us know what you think.

YouTube - Sandtiger Shark 2007

Thanks for being a part of SAVE A SHARK!

See the movie SHARKWATER!

Webshaark

LEAVE A COMMENT HERE AS WELL TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO PARTICIPATE!

Thanks for sharing this excellent video and for trying to help save the sharks, I am with ya on that!!

Back
Top Bottom