Watch this video, SAVE A SHARK!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very nice footage & I think they were on 2 different dive sites, 1st looks like the Schurz & 2nd probably the Spar.

Wow! Now that's good! You hit both wrecks right on the head... you have obviously frequented the area! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Wow! Now that's good! You hit both wrecks right on the head... you have obviously frequented the area! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Please help this cause... we should be able to bring in massive numbers with this network...

Even thought the number of comments left were low, my "Sponsor" has agreed to donate $10,000 to my cause!!! Thanks for your efforts guys! He has however put me up to a video shoot challenge that may get a better response if I can put it together. Stay tuned, your gonna love it! Thanks again.

Wonderful. I love the Sea. I am in awe of sharks. I have only seen the small ones on dives here off the So Cal coast. I dream about a dive with the Blue, or Mako. (In my dream they are well fed before they see me).
I see that Shark Fin Soup has shown up on Menus in Vegas. A curse on them, may their roulette wheels have rusty bearings. Seriously, I hope that other divers can help them change their mind about Shark Fin Soup.

Very nice video. Congrat's on your donation.

Best of luck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom