Waterhole Cave Diving Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Keep this videos coming James! Steady camera work too, what are you using for the mount?

Thanks!

The mount is a monstrosity! LOL!!! Ask TracyN about the mount!

I made it on the bench at Peacock before the dive. I always have a drill, hacksaw, aluminum bar, and stainless buts and bolts for some reason. Weird.

It was basically a test to see what would work with lighting and light placement. I plan on making some new mounts/trays that should be pretty nice in the near future.

This rig actually had three cameras on it. One in the middle is not in the picture. I am going to be making a video this week of all three cameras to show the differences between an Intova Sport Pro HD, a Go Pro HD2, and the Go Pro Hero 3 Black.

Attachments

• Go Pro Mount.jpg
    Go Pro Mount.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 155
Thanks!

The mount is a monstrosity! LOL!!! Ask TracyN about the mount!

I made it on the bench at Peacock before the dive. I always have a drill, hacksaw, aluminum bar, and stainless buts and bolts for some reason. Weird.

It was basically a test to see what would work with lighting and light placement. I plan on making some new mounts/trays that should be pretty nice in the near future.

This rig actually had three cameras on it. One in the middle is not in the picture. I am going to be making a video this week of all three cameras to show the differences between an Intova Sport Pro HD, a Go Pro HD2, and the Go Pro Hero 3 Black.

I like it lol. And you can never go wrong with having tools handy, hell the proof is in the video!

Nice video James. I am living vicariously though all the divers that video the North Florida caves. I am heading down in a couple of weeks to Cave Explorers to talk to them about doing my cavern and cave 1. I have dry caved a lot and now have the bug to look at wet rocks.

Interested in the upcoming Go Pro video and comments as well. I am a newbie GP guy.

I like it lol. And you can never go wrong with having tools handy, hell the proof is in the video!

Thanks!

Randy,

Good to see a dry caver taking interest. I was the other way around. Wet rocks got me interested in dry ones. Just a warning, they should be called crack rocks because it is very addictive!!!!

Check out my channel as I have a handful of other videos. I do have some more coming in the next couple weeks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom