We need a SuprBugMan sub-forum! just to keep up with him!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys... new to the board. I am going to have to find a way to head down there and dive with you some time BugMan. I am in Birmingham and my parents have a house in Destin so I am near you quite often when the weather is nice. I have been looking forward to doing some diving down on the panhandle.

I am 25 and single (not married at least!) so I am always up for some diving, beer, and Hooters.

BTW, I will be at Ginnie Springs this weekend if anyone is interested in diving with us...

SuPrBuGmAn:
We'll get you right back into the game!

Unless she's got her own dive boat and an enviable collection of gear I can't see our love lasting for more than 24-48 hours.

jeepbrew:
Hey guys... new to the board. I am going to have to find a way to head down there and dive with you some time BugMan. I am in Birmingham and my parents have a house in Destin so I am near you quite often when the weather is nice. I have been looking forward to doing some diving down on the panhandle.

I am 25 and single (not married at least!) so I am always up for some diving, beer, and Hooters.

BTW, I will be at Ginnie Springs this weekend if anyone is interested in diving with us...

Keep and eye out on the forums for dive plans down here and feel free come on out. Welcome to ScubaBoard.

CD_in_Chitown:
...I can't see our love lasting for more than 24-48 hours.

Thats why its called a game :wink:

SuPrBuGmAn:
Can't beat 3 Mile Wings and a cold pitcher of Amberbock after a dive :wink:

ummmm wings..........and amberbock is a great beer......your makin me hungry :D I hope to make a couple dives with ya as soon as these finals are over, if I survive them!

CD_in_Chitown:
Unless she's got her own dive boat and an enviable collection of gear I can't see our love lasting for more than 24-48 hours.

WANTED:

Woman who can cook, fish, dive, clean fish, and owns her own offshore boat.
Send picture of boat.

Hey Matt Im looking into getting a pole spear ....So anytime you want to go on a Monday or Tuesday during the week is good for me ....Sat. and Sun. are good also but I have to check with my better half.....That goes for anybody else as well.....

Tomorrow(Mon) sounds good, I can bring an extra pole if you'd like - just let me know.

Bugman, Yoda, et al, thanks for the dive this weekend. It was really nice to get back in the water. Sorry I was so rusty. Hopefully didn't burden any of you.

PerroneFord:
Bugman, Yoda, et al, thanks for the dive this weekend. It was really nice to get back in the water. Sorry I was so rusty. Hopefully didn't burden any of you.

Bah! You did just fine, comeon out anytime. The dive report and pics are up in the FL Conch forum by the way :D Even a few in there of you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom