Wearing Whites shirt and being called racist

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd wear one just to piss off my boss. (It would be worth it.) I've lived in the US since I was about 12 and haven't been back in about 10 years. I also served in the US Army for about 5 years so you could say I'm a little confused on where I stand on nationality. Anyway it would be worth pissing my boss off with an All Blacks Jersey. :)

I've lived in the US for 21 years and will still never wear an All Blacks jersey. The only way that would happen would be if had a choice between a Bosox and a Kiwi shirt. Trust me, the Red Sox shirt would become toilet paper first.

So I wore my Whites t-shirt to work today and my supervisor called me a racist. LOL:doh2: I had to explain to him that it was a drysuit manufactuer and show him the website. Has anyone else run into this? Guess I won't wear this shirt to work anymore.

Alastair

What was his reaction to your explanation?

No, I've not run into that problem.

I'll wear a DUI shirt and see if I get called in for alcohol counseling.

I hear the CEO at DUI has a custom lic. plate DUI1 and gets pulled over frequently.

:rofl3:

Only in Kalifonia!

I wonder what he would say if I wore teh same shirt. I have a Whites t-shirt and wear my Whites jacket all the time and no one says a word.... Then again, I am black:wink:

So I wore my Whites t-shirt to work today and my supervisor called me a racist. LOL:doh2: I had to explain to him that it was a drysuit manufactuer and show him the website. Has anyone else run into this? Guess I won't wear this shirt to work anymore.

Alastair

You should wear this one instead:

31119940v2_350x350_Front_Color-Green.jpg

:popcorn:

A funny note, in Junior High School, I was the only white kid for a year and a half until they integrated us. Well the mascot for Carver Jr High here in Orlando was the Bears. At the time Sonny and Cher was pretty popular (1969) and I wore a bright white faux fur vest much like the one Sonny wore here:

sonny_lookf.jpg

So the entire class nick named me the "Carver Jr High Polar Bear". Those were some memorable years.

Yeah, but whites dry suits are black?

Funny thread all the way around!!! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom