weather check

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tsuyoshi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Really getting temped with GG parking lot posts this weekend. I had a botched trip to check off GG bucket list due to tropical storm forming soon as plane landed in West Palm.

I guess Fred sorta just pass. Can anyone chime in for this week of Aug 22-30 about the condition of weather/storm/dive cancellation?

Thanks!

Really getting temped with GG parking lot posts this weekend. I had a botched trip to check off GG bucket list due to tropical storm forming soon as plane landed in West Palm.

I guess Fred sorta just pass. Can anyone chime in for this week of Aug 22-30 about the condition of weather/storm/dive cancellation?

Thanks!

Currently no tropical systems are forecasted to affect FL in that timeframe.

Current forecast shows it being a bit windier & rougher the next week than it was last week but it shouldn’t be enough to keep the boats from going out. Head to Jupiter and possibly Palm Beach. But definitely Jupiter.

Just my two cents. Wait for others to chime in as well.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom