Wedding ring - Raja Ampat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Of course!

It's a sad thing to hear of divers losing important rings like this. Glad we pretty much have to wear gloves here in our waters. Of course they aren't allowed in some places.

I've seen more than my share of rings that go flying as gloves are removed. I've just gotten in the habit of either leaving it home, putting it on my key ring, or on a chain around my neck...

Hmmmm.. that angle never crossed my mind!! Too funny!
Maybe someone tossed the ring overboard on purpose and it was supposed to be gone forever .

Have you been hearing strange voices telling you to wear the ring so you could conquer the universe? Also; have you heard/seen anyone around you looking off-colour whispering "my precious"?

Have you been hearing strange voices telling you to wear the ring so you could conquer the universe? Also; have you heard/seen anyone around you looking off-colour whispering "my precious"?

YESSSSSSS!!!!!

Seriously, when I found it, the first thing that went through my head was "One ring to rule them all...." and it kept echoing throughout the dive... and I half expected to be invisible when I surfaced wearing it... LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom