Weekday Lake Pleasant Dives Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jaxsun14

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all,
I am looking for anyone that would like to go diving in the next 5 weeks during the weekdays??? Need 30 more dive for DM training and prefer a weekday trip as apposed to the busy weekend. Mon, Tues, or Wed Preferably. 8am 3-4 tanks. Let me know!
Ryan
jaxsun@cox.net
And thanks to kris for forwarding Paige's post...looks like we will be diving this next week!

And thanks to kris for forwarding Paige's post...looks like we will be diving this next week!

Glad it will work out for you guys- just a warning- unless you're tracking down a lost fin, let Paige do the navigating :mooner:

Hello all,
I am looking for anyone that would like to go diving in the next 5 weeks during the weekdays??? Need 30 more dive for DM training and prefer a weekday trip as apposed to the busy weekend. Mon, Tues, or Wed Preferably. 8am 3-4 tanks. Let me know!
Ryan
jaxsun@cox.net

Live fairly close to Lake Pleasant. Unless I am teaching, I dive weekday afternoons.
PM your email.

jcf

Thanks for the reply jcf,
Mornings unfortunatley are best for me.
What does PM your email mean?

Sent you a Private Message ... jcf

I was thinking about going out the Pleasant Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday of this week to get in a couple of dives. Was thinking I would head up late afternoon for one dive in daylight then do a second dive around dusk into night. I would like to dive Vista Point since the crowds should be smaller. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Thanks,

MG

I was thinking about going out the Pleasant Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday of this week to get in a couple of dives. Was thinking I would head up late afternoon for one dive in daylight then do a second dive around dusk into night. I would like to dive Vista Point since the crowds should be smaller. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Thanks,

MG

Let me know which afternoon. Think I am good for Tuesday and Wednesday.

jcf

Let me know which afternoon. Think I am good for Tuesday and Wednesday.

jcf

After talking with my wife Wednesday looks best for me. PM me if you can go and we can figure out a time to meet.

mg

Hey Guys,
Looks like I will be heading out on a small boat rental with Paige and her Family that are visiting from out of state on Wed. I believe we are only doing boat dives, but if that changes I will post where we will be or check your posts for your locations on Wed.
Ryan

Bill (Phxski) and I are meeting at 5:00 p.m. to get in a couple of dives off vista point on Wednesday (6/18) if anyone is interested in joining us. Shoot me a PM.

'bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom