Weekend Highlights @ Anna Cappa Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yah I think its a good boat overall too.

The BBQ is great! and the crew, overall is fine.. I have been on a few S. California boats, and they are all pretty close.

Kiara is rather helpful, as she's been on a the boat everytime I've dove on it.

Yes, I agree though, sucking up disel fumes isn't my idea of a great experience, but I ususally know when they are going to stop and make it a point to go up on the fly bridge to stay 1. out of the way of the slower folk, and 2. stay out of the way of the crew.

IMHO, the boat never seems full. We had 40 people on the boat on sat. and most dives, both gates were open, and everyone was off within about 5 minutes time. I would reccomend that boat to anyone who wants a decent quality dive, and an easy day on the water.

Lastly, in regards to the water/air question. They only charge air on weekends as well as the BBQ isn't included on the weekends, but is on the weekdays. Unless they've changed that rule.

Supply and demand my friends! =) Same reason why they charge full price to a non-diver on weekends as well.

As for the water, I stop at the store on the way to the boat, spend 1.25 for a 1 liter bottle and i'm set.

Paul

hehe that is true.

The hull isn't hard to miss, I've almost surfaced underneath it once =)

A California Sheephead! Small chance that I'll see one of these of Delaware this weekend, I expect?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom