Weekend of the 29th and 30th.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...to the PM.

I will try to schedule another run out of Alpena or Port Sanilac for Beginning to Advanced divers later in the season. If you want to dive the wrecks, I will help schedule the runs out there. But practice time is just as important.

diver_paula:
And how far off the ground was the car? & where were your clothes for the Tobe trip? Maybe your loaded car should be our next logo? :wink:

Paula
Who will be diving Kingston over Memorial weekend.
Hey, it worked! Yes, they have a picture of the car (which is already built low to the ground as a Ford engineer would know. For those that don't know it is the red Mustang behind CldWrDvr's avatar photo) almost scraping the ground. A certain Florida based instructor nearly had a fit when he learned that I was taking all of the gear that I took down to Ft. Lauderdale as well.

But, hey... everybody knows that I am willing to travel. (Now to shell out 85 clams for the !@!!#!!! passport to go to Grand Cayman over Thanksgiving to make life easier on me and TSA) Maybe that loaded car should be our new logo. After all, it shows that great wreck diving is only a drive away.

excellent diving down in Gilboa Sunday. THanks again Brian, it was a good time.

Chris

cfleming:
excellent diving down in Gilboa Sunday. THanks again Brian, it was a good time.

Chris
My Single Tank adapter passed it's first test and better yet, I was able to drain that 120 down enough to install the H-Valve that is one it now for my dives in the Straits next weekend.

Keep on diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom