Weezle Skins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mogwai

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I already have a Weezle Extreme plus for under my drysuit. Recently saw that Weezle have now produced a set of 'wicking' skins for underneath their drysuit undersuits. Really like the idea of getting a set but was wondering if anyone else has tried them and what they thought of them. Do they keep you warmer to a noticeable degree (pardon the pun)

mogwai:
I already have a Weezle Extreme plus for under my drysuit. Recently saw that Weezle have now produced a set of 'wicking' skins for underneath their drysuit undersuits. Really like the idea of getting a set but was wondering if anyone else has tried them and what they thought of them. Do they keep you warmer to a noticeable degree (pardon the pun)

Your Extreme should already be 'wicking'. Seems like another way to seperate you from your cash IMHO.

I dive an Extreme and have no problem with being damp on the inside. Having dived it in 4 deg C it was warm enough on its own too. And I'm a wimp :wink:

Just my tuppence worth.

Don't have any problems with dampness. My Weezle is working just fine. Am actually just looking for another thermal layer. I'm a wimp as well. Unfortunately the cold really gets to me and am noticing it more now, even before the weather gets really cold. Just want another comfort layer :)

No probs. Have decided to just go ahead and get a set anyway. Want to know if they are warm or not? :))

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom