weight loss

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kudos to you Kray Z, thats how I felt when I lost my 50th pound. Now I'm trying to slim down even more to a small 145lb minimum and grow some lean muscles. I want to look smaller in a wetsuit even though my wetsuit is already a small size.

RoyN:
Kudos to you Kray Z, thats how I felt when I lost my 50th pound. Now I'm trying to slim down even more to a small 145lb minimum and grow some lean muscles. I want to look smaller in a wetsuit even though my wetsuit is already a small size.

same here... gotta look good in the suit :D

battles2a5:
Good work man! I'm not in the challenge yet either but I've dropped 17 since New Year's Day. Doing a lot of intense cardio and weights and have been eating much healthier than before. My goal is to get to 190 (220 now). It's a tough haul but very rewarding.

Good job!

Please come over and join our 10lb challenge and our Thursday weigh party!

Kray_Z:
drink a lot if water :D helps in many ways.... i drink about 2 gallons a day
eat clean - if it cant be harvested... it probably isnt good for you, lots of fish, eggs and chicken.. occasional red meat but only a good cut. lots of veggies. eat multiple times a day spreading it all out. invest** in spices :D they will help you tolerate chicken and fish every day. cut out most cheese, butter and sugar.

that alone played a huge part in my weight loss... adding in a weightlifting and cardio regeme will give you great results.

lastly, its about attitude... if you mess up on your diet for one meal then dont just give up and say.. well i messed up today ill just start tomorrow.... that meal goes from one mistake to a day of mistake to weeks of mistakes... just get back on asap and dont stress it too much

well gl to all and thanks again :D
Sounds like a good solid plan, and very similar to what I did for my inital weight loss of about 45lbs. Keep away from refined sugars, wheats.... Eat more of what God made the way God made it; adopted the diabetic diet- if the first two ingredients are sugar do not eat; keep away from hydroganated fats. However I do replace margarine with butter (more natural) and and use olive oil (instead of veggie oil), the fish part I am still working on, but once I am off this fast I am going vegetarian till Easter, so the lobster in the freezer will be eaten. :) yum yum. And drink lots and lots of water. A gallon a day is normal for me in the summertime, even when working indoors in air conditioning.
Congrats!!!

Scuba_Jenny:
am going vegetarian till Easter

I(We) went Veggie, well sort of, we replaced meat (all of it) with Quorn and the like. some of the stuff I really can't tell isn't meat. And its a lot healthier for you!

Tell me more.. I am thinking lots of beans.. I have this recipe for black bean hummus, and I am thinking if I put in cilantro, it is really gonna be yummmy.

Jenny what fast are you talking about did I miss something? (entirely possible)

Back
Top Bottom