Welcome...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ckharlan66

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
to the new and improved Scubaboard.

Lets hear it for all the work the folks have put into bringing this to us.

Chad

Hey look...chad found his way back!!!

seriously...the site looks great...I love the new look.

Yes, indeed. Many hours have gone into this, no doubt. Most likely more will be needed to finish the conversion.

My thanks to those who are toiling away to make the site better!

KYDan

This is pretty cool and very similar to dawg talk on www.clevelandbrowns.com Everyone should go to that site, sign up and give Tim Couch unconditional support. I'm scubalex on dawg talk and as usuall stir things up since I'm a Couch fan.

I am still getting use to things but I suppose this is for the better. Hey someone has to be stuck in their ways right?

Actually I love the new look I just need to learn where everything is.

I give up ... just tried to reply three times and failed. Here's hoping the fourth goes. I'll eventually get the hang of it. :p Just goes along with this crappy virus I've had for a week now.

I was just diagnosed with a nasty influenza today. Being 82 days out of a Bone Marrow Transplant really compounds it. Thank god though for modern pharmaceuticals. Makes life so much better... :banana: :walksmil:

I probably picked it up going in after that Bulldozer last week over in a Franklin County lake :eye-popin . Water was about 7 degrees colder than it should have been for this time of yr. It was one for the log book. :water:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom