Well guys!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaLizard

Registered
Reaction score
My vacation time is rapidly comming to a close. i went on a dive when i first got here & then subsiquently stayed out of the fricken cold water (yeah yeah, i'm a wussie when it comes to the cold... someone say dry?), BUT! i had a BLAST! i met some really great people on that dive & got to find out what a really wonderfull coast line we really do have. not the yuck muck i thought while i grew up here surfing the coast line. and now i eagerly read everyone's dive reports seeing what i didnt see (damn elusive nudies!) and hope to join you all again some time soon =). be safe & take it easy everyone. if ever your in the jacksonville FL area untill june or in maryland after that feel free to shoot me a PM & hopefully i'll know my way around these places to help ya out =).

Sorry to hear your time here is ending Tony. Give us a shout next time you're in town. Thank you for serving our country too - America needs guys like you!!

ScubaLizard:
My vacation time is rapidly comming to a close. i went on a dive when i first got here & then subsiquently stayed out of the fricken cold water (yeah yeah, i'm a wussie when it comes to the cold... someone say dry?), BUT! i had a BLAST! i met some really great people on that dive & got to find out what a really wonderfull coast line we really do have. not the yuck muck i thought while i grew up here surfing the coast line. and now i eagerly read everyone's dive reports seeing what i didnt see (damn elusive nudies!) and hope to join you all again some time soon =). be safe & take it easy everyone. if ever your in the jacksonville FL area untill june or in maryland after that feel free to shoot me a PM & hopefully i'll know my way around these places to help ya out =).
It was great to meet you on the Island Time, Tony. It's difficult to give much lovin' to 53 degree water, that's for certain! Please post some reports from Florida when you get into the water there.
Do good work, fly high, and post on Scubaboard anytime you visit SoCal so some of us can join you for a dive (...hopefully in a warmer part of the year!)
Regards,
Claudette

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom