Well, it's Thurs. Lets talk Diving Plans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryanarcher:
No license - what you said is true...it is only good until Dec.

Sam - lets go Thursday night and check out night diving at S Casa or Boomers!

Sorry, Sean is my friend and he doesn't want to dive with you anymore, you are not going to make 15 dives.............. :monkeydan

Have to wait for confirmation on Sat - other friends have been bugging me to golf. I'll let you guys know tomorrow.

All divers "in Possession" of lobster shall have a lobster gauge and Cali fishing license with ocean enhancement stamp. DO NOT go in or out of the Cove with any fishing/hunting gear. A gauge on your light constitutes hunting gear and you can be fined for it.

Wish I could join you but I have the pager coverage this weekend.

Terry

When you're talking about the license only lasting the calender year, is this for both the fishing license and the ocean enhancement sticker? If so, its funny how they planned to have the calender year end smack in the middle of lobster season, eh? :) Sounds like this is the case like you guys said so I probably won't get a license until January if this is the case lets just dive this Sat and plan for lobster dives later (although its only $37 for a few months).

I'm not sure how amenable Alligator Head or South Casa will be for us though, maybe we'll just head to the Shores for an easier entry Sat morning and then I can meet up with you guys later for a second (or third) dive?

PHK

ryanarcher:
Have to wait for confirmation on Sat - other friends have been bugging me to golf. I'll let you guys know tomorrow.

Golf?! :)

Are you going to get your 15 this month? Because it seems as if you were lagging a little bit and trying to make them up at the end of the month ... kinda like cramming for a test :). Maybe you should dive this Sat to get a 'head' start on your 15 for October ... ;D

Hope to see you Sat, if not have fun golfing.

PHK

PnL:
When you're talking about the license only lasting the calender year, is this for both the fishing license and the ocean enhancement sticker? If so, its funny how they planned to have the calender year end smack in the middle of lobster season, eh? :) Sounds like this is the case like you guys said so I probably won't get a license until January if this is the case lets just dive this Sat and plan for lobster dives later (although its only $37 for a few months).

I'm not sure how amenable Alligator Head or South Casa will be for us though, maybe we'll just head to the Shores for an easier entry Sat morning and then I can meet up with you guys later for a second (or third) dive?

PHK

It's kind of a coincidence that the calendar year starts smack dab in the middle of Lobster Season too, huh? If you buy your License at the beggining of the year, it works all the way to the end :wink:

Yes - the calendar year is from Jan to Dec...so if you buy today it expires on Dec 31, 2004.

As for the cramming - I had to go to Oklahoma one weekend this month and that is why I missed my 15! I should be able to get them in this month...though I may have to make up 2 from last month!

I have to be in LA tommorrow, so I will not be able to get my tanks filled for Sat morning dive...........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom