Well, it's Thurs. Lets talk Diving Plans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roy, Sports Chalet is open till 9pm on the weekday. Find a location where you can fill them, and get them filled! They are all over the place.

John A tells me Lobster season doesn't start until 12:01am Sunday. Let's just dive Saturday (since it's illegal to hunt). How does that sound?

I'm already loosing the lobster hunting fever. If I'm not golfing Sat I will definitely dive! My wife is going to a bridal shower so lets get 2 dives in if possible. Conditions were really poor today - about 3-4 foot surge and only about 10 foot viz (back to normal I guess). I am hoping for no golf...so I'll let ya'll know tomorrow...

I am getting a lobster license. John A was messing with me, so Saturday morning will be good to hunt lobster. I will see you all there 6:30am. Roy, you need to barrow a tank tomorrow?

divebuddysean:
I am getting a lobster license. John A was messing with me, so Saturday morning will be good to hunt lobster. I will see you all there 6:30am. Roy, you need to barrow a tank tomorrow?

I'm going at lunch to get mine!! See ya'all at 6:30

The Cove was the Finall choice right?

Roy, OE is having a 36 hour sale, which means they will be open ALL NIGHT tonight.
Amazing this should coincide; as Cheryl would say, EH?

Hope to see you there,

divebuddysean:
Roy, OE is having a 36 hour sale, which means they will be open ALL NIGHT tonight.
Amazing this should coincide; as Cheryl would say, EH?

Hope to see you there,

I think I'm going to leave this seminar early, just a little to boring for me...........I'll be there.

I'm way confused now! So this is going to be a lobster dive - and Sean, you are getting a license? You don't care that they expire on Dec 31st? And we're meeting at the Cove at 6:30? Diving Boomers I assume if you are looking for lobster? Fill me in!

Hey Ryan,

I think the plan is just to dive, but if lobsters are found we plan on bagging 'em! I know Sean got a license and I picked up one also, and it sounds like Sam's all set as well. If we get lobsters then we can't exit out the cove so I hope Boomers is cooperative tomorrow AM :wink: The license with the Ocean Enhancement sticker is $36.50 so its not that bad for 3 months ... let's see, Sean did 5 dives in 3-days, you plan on 15-dives a month ... that could be a lot of lobsters! (don't forget to bring 'em over!) :)

I think the plan is still to jump in at Alligator Head and muck around in the kelp forest and see how things go, conditions providing. The gang is at the UW Film Festival tonight so I'm sure you'll hear from them later on.

By the way you keep posting it sounds like you're being turned over to the dark side, eh? :wink: Come on Ryan, forget the golf - you should dive!

Paul

Back
Top Bottom