West Palm, Boynton or Jupiter ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Over a long weekend like that, a lot of ops can get booked out, so figure out what you want to do, whom you want to do it with, and book a rez. Or take your chances and wait until the last minute if you're feeling lucky.
Whatever part of the county you pick is good so don't stew about that. And when you go back north, would you mind dropping off about 30,000 obnoxious ex-New Yawkers living down here? They'er needed on Lawn Gisland and in the Brangst.

He said....

And when you go back north, would you mind dropping off about 30,000 obnoxious ex-New Yawkers living down here? They'er needed on Lawn Gisland and in the Brangst.

oh, ok, sounds to me like Tom might fit right in with the obnoxious NYer's :wink:

NY definitely has it's share of obnoxious people but with a population of 20 million there are plenty of nice people here too.

Maybe the most obnoxious one's relocated to Florida ? :crafty:

Well let me tell you, this is not Indonesia diving. I am from Australia and know the diving back there very well. How I do miss it. I was in Mexico for the last 4 years before coming here. The corals that I saw in southern Mexico were wonderful, but the marine life was lacking in many ways. I came here after hurricane Dean wiped out the town of Mahahual that I lived in. I had heard of the keys and have done some diving there, but realise that there is no reason to go all the way down there for diving. The diving here in the Boynton/Delray Beaches area is excellent. There is an abundance of marine life and the corals are still doing well. I have had some great dives over the last year here working as an instructor. I have seen everything that you would want to see. I really enjoy diving here and will be here for a while.

Before last month, all of my dives have been in the Caribbean, Florida and Hawaii. Indonesia definitely spoiled me, but I'm sure I'll still be happy diving here in the states and Caribbean.

Photography = Boynton Beach

Spearfish = Jupiter

West Palm Beach is basically the same dive sites as Boynton Beach. Get a big tank with nitrox and you can drift for over an hour. The West Palm boats are popular for checkout and training dives. There may be students on the trip. That's had no effect on my group, as we drift dive, and they stay in a stationary group.

My favorite: The night dive with Jupiter dive center. The current can be strong in late May or June.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom