Wetsuit for bahamas in jan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

makubex01:
o wow. I am goin to Nassau, Bahamas Jan too. I am bringing a 3/2 farmer jane. i think it enuf. hope to c u there.

Cool. Im going to be there over new years. Diving with stuart cove.

makubex01:
o wow. I am goin to Nassau, Bahamas Jan too. I am bringing a 3/2 farmer jane. i think it enuf. hope to c u there.
Nassau Jan 5-12th as well.

Dove with Unexso last week. Wore a 3/2 and was starting to get cold after 25 minutes. Was at 50ft but can't recall the water temp. I get cold easily.

I gonna be in in Nassau, Bahamas from Jan 02-10. Doing the Shark adventure with Staurt's Cove and diving with Bahamas Divers. Hope to see you guys there!!

How many dives per day do you plan to do? Any night dives?

I dive off Andros Island when I go to the Bahamas.

For only one or two day dives, a 3mm is okay. I get cold by the second or third dive, though.

A 5mm or farmer john/jacket would be better for repetitive diving and night dives. The dive masters where I go use 7mm with hoods since they're always in the water.

Back
Top Bottom