Whale shark expedition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just finished up an epic whale shark expedition. For trip report and photos please check out my blog post at, Whale Shark Expedition | SEAN HAVAS BLOG

Nice work Sean, just back from there one week ago, I actually recognized one of the whales shark, its the one with the almost severed dorsal fins, I took a special liking to this one, it was around pretty much every day I was there. great place to visit, they will see me again for sure.

Sorry I missed your photo exhibition, I read about it in the newspaper and saw it in the evening news, just ran out of time to make it, glad it was a success, your photography rocks buddy, it deserves to be blown up to this large scale print!

Thanks a lot thejamez you should come along next year!

---------- Post Merged at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Thanks Jean hope you had a good time down there. Too bad you could not make it but I appreciate the kind words my man.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom