What about a meet & greet at Haigh?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm game for Haigh almost anytime. It's my * local * quarry.
I think the sooner the better. Vis was not good last year. It's good now, but once the OW classes start and the temps warm it will degrade. But, there is good topside accomodations for socializing.

I like the idea of planning something in the late summer when the wetsuit divers won't freeze but I also like the idea of doing something soonish, too. Maybe Haigh in the next few weeks and Pearl at the end of the season (but before the thongs all disappear)?

I think that it's going to be tough to make two different meet and greet places - unless Pearl Lake is for those in the Wisconsin/Minnasota area.

I'm definitely up for Haigh or Pearl Lake, but it seems that we already have a scubaboard meet and greet opportunity coming up - Our World Underwater April 23-25th.

Charles

hantzu701:
I think that it's going to be tough to make two different meet and greet places - unless Pearl Lake is for those in the Wisconsin/Minnasota area.

I'm definitely up for Haigh or Pearl Lake, but it seems that we already have a scubaboard meet and greet opportunity coming up - Our World Underwater April 23-25th.

Charles
Oh, yeah! Anybody interested in meeting for cocktails/dinner on Saturday after OWU closes for the day is welcome!

Saturday, 24 April 2004
5:00 till 8:00
Basil's
Embassy Suites Hotel Rosemont / O'Hare​

Plenty of time to meet and still get to the film festival on time or hang around and join some of the folks for dinner.

'Cause were still all planning to get together
on Saturday the 24th After OWU.

Correct??

Haigh is very doable for me but Pearl is also ok.

looking for any reason to try out my New SP MK25/600 reg.

The weekend after OWU.

The next weekend is Mother's Day (May 9th), I think. I will be dragging the family out to dive with me on Mother's Day, but we will probably go to Pearl. Anyone is welcome to join us there.

What about May 2nd at Haigh?

I can definately do dates in May, April is a little swamped I'm using my only kitchen pass this month for OWU. Once we get a firm date I'll make it a point to be there, Haigh or Pearl is good with me.

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom