What are the best 10 day charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello to everybody!
Why don't consider Arenui Liveaboard for your next cruise?
We spent two and half years to reach the best results in terms of construction, design, soft decoration and crew recruitment.
You can finally enjoy Raja Ampat, Komodo, Triton Bay, Maluku (Ambon Bay, Nusa Laut and Banda islands) and Flores sailing with the most luxury diving liveaboard!
We hope you can appreciate our effort ..... :blinking:
Arenui Team
To consider you I would need ALOT more information from your web site. Have looked at it a few times and found it to be "under construction" and incomplete for a very long time.

I did Paradise Dancer last December - recommended. However it is pricey to get there and the price of the boat has gone up considerably. Still quite the experience!

The boat really does raise the bar in terms of a liveaboard.

If you consider Indonesia as your destination below are the information I can help you with:

Most Liveaboards do trips in more than one areas, because Indonesia is a sprawling country with many dive sites. Each dive sites has its best time to be visited. Most Liveaboards dive in Komodo from June - November, and from November - May they dive in Raja Ampat.

Below are some list of Liveaboards that I can help you with based on the Liveaboard schedule on July 2010:
Komodo: MV Mermaid 1 (for shorter trip in Komodo MV Mermaid II), Samata & SY Sirene
Wakatobi: Pelagian Dive Yacht
North Sulawesi (Bunaken, Lembeh, Bangka): Ocean Rover, Liburan
Borneo: Tambora
Alor: Dive Damai
and many more....

Each liveaboard has different way of giving special offer for boat charter. Some give 1 FOC for certain # of paying divers while some give additional discount.

Let me know, how I can be any assistance by message, as I co-operate with some of the Liveaboards in the country as well as arrange the accommodation, transfer & air tickets before & after the Liveaboards trips as well.

Hi, sadly our favorite High End liveaboard in Thailand has been sold but you can check out our site for other ideas all of our trips, almost, have been on liveaboards. One I did not see is Palau, the Ocean Hunter II get the Master Suite.

Back
Top Bottom