What could possibly go wrong Saga Part 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great stuff! Too bad you've turned away from sailing. Uh, ever give any thought to learning to fly?

el ridgeo:
Great stuff! Too bad you've turned away from sailing. Uh, ever give any thought to learning to fly?

Well my brother just took up paragliding - and I'm sure he'd let me come for a visit and give it a try too :wink:

Aloha, Tim

...that these are perfect examples of the dangers of SOLO boating. :eyebrow:

Thanks for sharing, Kid.

Jim

Thanks for sharing 3 enjoyable (from a reader's perspective) stories Tim. I will remember them when I try to learn how to sail.

kidspot:
Well my brother just took up paragliding - and I'm sure he'd let me come for a visit and give it a try too :wink:

Aloha, Tim

ER, Tim...About paragliding...I'd think long and hard if I were you! :wink:
All kidding aside, I love your stories! I also hope you have more!!

divergalinla:
ER, Tim...About paragliding...I'd think long and hard if I were you! :wink:
All kidding aside, I love your stories! I also hope you have more!!

Thanks for the advice, and kind words . . No more boating stories...yet... but there was the time I tried crossing a flash flood . . . :wink:

Aloha, Tim

to paraphrase the immortal words of Bill Murray, "I gotta party with you!"

Wristshot

Thank you for the stories! I had a few good belly laughs.

I have a friend that just purchased his first catamaran. It is his first time sailing and his first experience with a boat. I think I'll give him a few more summers with it before I go out for a sunset trip!

I'm glad you are safe, and thank goodness for the kindness of strangers who brought you back each time.

Back
Top Bottom