What did you buy that you love the most?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My 3mm shorty which allowed me to dive with just my six pound back plate for weights and without any need to add air to the BC at any depth - up to 86'. Now I have to achieve that perfection with my dry suit - sheesh!!! :wink:

my apollo bio-fins . there like wearing nothing at all.
and my scubaL laguna dive bag. It's so much nicer not carrying all that equiptment on your shoulder (lol)

and my pro ear mask

I've still yet to regret, and even better, I'm glad I bought my purchase of my SP jacket BC and SP regulators. They work great for the diving I'm doing now, obviously, I'll be required to have different gear for when I get into more tech diving, but I'm enjoying my setup and its easy use as of now.

My BC, it's a wonderful feeling to have gear of your own.
Fits well, couple of D-rings ,pockets etc..
Should last me a couple of years until I buy my next one which might be another jacket or BP/W.

DSS Single Tank BP/W

and

Apeks ATX200 Regulator

Firebrand:
In response to a similar thread, what did you buy that, in your opinion, was the best piece of scuba equipment you purchased? I know I will probably get a lot of responses stating "my computer" just for the extended bottom times computers offer.

I would have to say that my favorite piece of scuba equipment is my collection bag. I have recovered LOTS of fossils from Venice Beach because of it, and it really wasn't that expensive.

Definitely my Suunto Cobra...but right behind that are my two ATX200 regs...no matter how cold it gets they breathe amazing!

christmas is coming....so I'll get back to ya! :)

Suunto Cobra as well. Pretty fond of my Titan LX as well. Still looking for that perfect mask. Seems I buy one every year.

hmm favorite peice of gear? well I do love my DSS BP/W and my Apeks regs, but then again I do love my Aeris Atmos ai and my Atomic fins..hmmmm... but most of all I love my ... thermos... mmmm warm drinks while sitting on the boat during surface intervals with a couple buddies

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom