What did you buy that you love the most?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At the moment, I'm pretty delighted with my Diving Concepts 200g Thinsulate undergarment. As long as it doesn't get soaked, it stays pretty darned warm, and it doesn't trap much air at all. So far, I think it's the purchase I most pleased with.

Hands down, the Adhesive remover for catheter's is the greatest thing ever to hit scuba diving. Sorry ladies, Sid

mtsidford:
Hands down, the Adhesive remover for catheter's is the greatest thing ever to hit scuba diving. Sorry ladies, Sid
Man up, bro! I use Wide-Bands and just pull the mothers off! :D

My TruWest parka! Nothing like being warm during the SI! Best buy ever. TG

The best, would be my DUI Drysuit! My dive season is much longer. 2nd best would be my Dive-Rite 21 watt HID!! :D

The Best My Insperation Rebreather With The Bells And Whisales

Except my reg and fins I love all my gear. A lot! Halcyon Eclipse BC, Vytec hoseless air integrated computer (I LOVE having it on my wrist!) Suunto SK7 Compass-wrist mounted-awesome! Rubber weight belt with a wire clasp and vinyl coated bullet weights. I can't pick a favorite - I love it all!

My Zeagle Zena BCD and my Suunto Mosquito computer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom