What did you buy that you love the most?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Light and Motion Mako video housing:
- superb engineering and manufacturing
- very watertight
- rugged
- convenient controls
- manageable size
- great results.

My SP Ladyhawk BI and MK25SA/S600

My husband says it's his SP MK5. Bought it back 1978 and is still diving with it. Absolutely refuses to buy a new one.

MY Zeagle ranger bcd,

I've been very happy with my stubborn (first) regulator choice. LDS was pushing for Pos Jetstream as the number one choice. Tried it, liked it and for my background it sounded like a long-term fit (if ever returning to my corner of the world I could get it serviced and it would work well above Arctic Circle too). However, for what I'd read I was more geared for the 'oldie' Cyklon, and went against the advice ending up with Cyklon on 'gut feeling'. I love it.
Buddy has Jetstream and loves it. We swap occasionally and while I have no prob with Jetstream, I just think mine's sweeter. And the service/function deal's the same, if not simpler. Hers just looks like shower head while mine's a faucet, so what's the big deal... It's the bathroom series.

Wayward Son:
My next dive boat! A liveaboard with a snazzy solar powered hot tub/live well on the top deck & a powerfull outboard to get me out to all the hot dive sites :D

redneck_pics_yacht2.jpg

Are you sure your not form Texas?

Stan

Scubapro G250HP, MK20.

I picked it out when I was 12 (8 years ago) and my parents bought it for me when I finished my ow certification that year. I knew it was a good reg then, but it wasn't until later that I found out just how awesome it is.

Austin

21w Salvo HID.

Atomic M1.

Vacation to Puerto Vallarta, which got me back into diving several hundred dives ago.

Either my 24' Zodiac or my HID.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom