What did you get for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, Dr. Bill win s the best present, treasure your time Dr. Bill, life is fleating and I don't want to miss one moment with my little one. Now, to tell you how screwed up my family is, I got the wife a laptop computer (she can't live without her "world of warcraft"), and I asked for a day at a spa for me. Ah, massages......

The pleasure of watching my 20 month old tear into her gifts and ooh and ahh.

Also, a Hammerhead B/P & STA with a hog harness and a weekend trip to the Dry Tortugas.

a psp w/games, playstation 3 w/games, coach bag, dooney & burke bag, coach and d&b wallet, movie, angel, gift card, the day off work : ), clothes for our trip to Italy, a messy kitchen (for which I cooked dinner) and a couple of extra pounds from all the food I ate.

I had Christmas dinner at Uncle Pug's, with OE2X and NWGratefulDiver. Bob gave me a beautiful frame with three of the very best of his 2006 photographs in it, including my absolute favorite. It was a lovely present!

My daughters...safely home.
...and an LP95 steel tank
...and a drysuit

...and a very strong reminder of God become man.

Dane

I got some clothes, some tools, a 1gb SD card, and a sealife 5.0 mp underwater camera.

I recevied no Christamas presents but I bought myself:

1) Xerotherm undergarment
2) Trilam drysuit
3) Halcyon Explorer 40LB
4) One Al S80
5) Couple of hoses

If Santa does not know my address I know where to buy these things...

Ciao Erik Il Rosso

Made it through without any diving and that was the best Christmas present in a long time. :D :D

Gary D.

Back
Top Bottom