What do you do for a living?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Work fulltime as a MIT in a worldwide electronics store that is within 5 minutes of 85% of americans homes. . . . and part time at the LDS as a salesperson and Divecon. OHHH Yeah I am also in the MD army National Guard. . .

John

Avionics-US Navy/SCUBA Instructor.

Another geologist.

Currently working 2000 km from the nearest coastline.... :(

Correction Officer, State prision

I measure cabinets for granite countertops and put together job packets for fabrication. The owners are making alot of money from their business. I'm getting by and finance my gear :) I do alot of beach and spring dives with a boat dive every so often.

Mike Veitch:
Resident Photo/Video Pro at the Manta Ray Bay Hotel in Yap,

ie: i get to dive and take photos everyday....:)
You are, officially, a very luck sod!!

I do work at a maritime museum, though, so the jealousy quotient is somewhat tempered by the fact that I love my job.

There's even an archaelogical dive team...

Was in management at a large financial services firm before taking a buy-out. Then started an Internet-based ultralight hiking gear company that pays most of the bills. Also have some investments that generate additional income.

I sell electronic navigation systems for ships and subs to navies. Get to meet a few navy divers along the way.

Back
Top Bottom